This release features important security updates to Firefox.
This release updates firefox to 45.3.0esr. Additionally, it bumps NoScript to 184.108.40.206, HTTPS-Everywhere to 5.2.1, disables asmjs, removes meek-google and contains a few other bug fixes.
Note: Due to bug 19410, on OSX the incremental update will not be working for users who installed the previous version using the .dmg file. The internal updater should still work, though, doing a complete update.
Here is the full changelog since 6.0.2:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 45.3.0esr
- Update Torbutton to 220.127.116.11
- Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 5.2.1
- Update NoScript to 18.104.22.168
- Bug 19715: Disable the meek-google pluggable transport option
- Bug 19714: Remove mercurius4 obfs4 bridge
- Bug 19585: Fix regression test for keyboard layout fingerprinting
- Bug 19515: Tor Browser is crashing in graphics code
- Bug 18513: Favicon requests can bypass New Identity
- OS X
- Bug 19269: Icon doesn’t appear in Applications folder or Dock
- Bug 19484: Avoid compilation error when MOZ_UPDATER is not defined
via 细节的力量 http://ift.tt/2baDoMm