Privacy for anyone anywhere
- Add support for viewing DVDs with DRM protection. (#7674)
- Replace Vidalia, which has been unmaintained for years, with:
- a system status icon indicating whether Tails is connected to Tor or not,
- Onion Circuits to display a list of the current Tor circuits and connections.
Automatically save the database of KeePassX after every change to prevent data loss when shutting down. (#11147)
Update Tor Browser to 5.5.3.
- Improve Japanese-style glyph display.
Upgrade I2P to 0.9.24.
Disable the Alt + Shift and Left Shift + Right Shift keyboard shortcuts that used to switch to the next keyboard layout. You can still use Meta + Space to change keyboard layout. (#11042)
Fix optional PGP key feature of WhisperBack. (#11033)
Fix saving of WhisperBack report to a file when offline. (#11133)
Make Git verify the integrity of transferred objects. (#11107)
For more details, see also our changelog.
While there is an automatic upgrade from Tails 2.2~rc1 to 2.2, it will not be detected by default since Tails 2.2~rc1 think it already is 2.2 (see the 2.2~rc1 announcement). To fix this, run the following command:
sudo sed -i 's/^TAILS_VERSION_ID="2.2"$/TAILS_VERSION_ID="2.2~rc1"/' \ /etc/os-release && \ tails-upgrade-frontend-wrapper
See the current list of known issues.
via 细节的力量 http://ift.tt/1TwBjZu